Gripe

Gene Dascher gedascher at multiservice.com
Mon Apr 7 14:40:13 CDT 2003

>From my vast experience with browsers, if a link is opened up in a new
window, there is no "History" for that window, thus the Back button does not
point to anything.  To go "Back", Alt+Tab or close the window to return to
the original browser session.  This is true for all Netscape, Mozilla, and
IE derivatives that I have used.  I don't have Opera installed, but I am
assuming that it is the same.  Using Mozilla or now Phoenix, I usually
middle-click on a link I want to visit, which opens the link in a new tab.
Then I just close that tab to return to the original site.

Gene