Gripe

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Sun Apr 6 01:22:34 CST 2003

Quoting Brian Cook <pro.nerd at phreaker.net>:

> Perhaps I missed something here.  If you click and hold the back
> button you will get a list of you resent sites.  Then you just pick
> the one you want.

Here's the procedure to recreate the problem using Mozilla 1.2 as installed
with RedHat 8.1RC2:

Open Mozilla browser.
Open new window.
Brows to sublink in new window - the back button never un-grays.

Given that RH8.1RC2 and Mozilla 1.2 are both superceeded, someone who has
succeeded in upgrading one or both may have different results.  Or not.