RR / Cable Broadband pricing

zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Fri Apr 4 19:26:03 CST 2003

You can complain to the rate commission, but I doubt it would do any good.

Three days before Everest was scheduled to start activating people in my
neighborhood, RR knocked on my door and dropped my monthly service from
$120 to $80.  Which was the exact same price Everest was asking.
Everest would have still been cheaper because they offer phone service
too, and that knocks off another $50 and TW can't do anything about that!!!

--
A marble traveling at 22,000 miles per hour would strike with as
much force as a 400-pound safe traveling at just 60 miles per hour.