RR / Cable Broadband pricing

admin at kclinux.net admin at kclinux.net
Fri Apr 4 20:23:49 CST 2003

I know someone that called the state of Missouri on this issue. They havent
gotten back with him yet, but it is happening.  Your paying premium price
right now if Time Warner is not in your neighborhood.  One Everest moves
in, they knock their prices down BIG time to compete with Everest's prices
minux the phone service. (Which I've heard Road Runner has started in other
cities).

I want Everest just to leave SBC.  I've had my problems with them, and
definately would not use them for anything if I had other options.

If you want, we might be able to start some sort or petition or protest
towards Time Warner and get the state involved.  Maybe even the media.  The
more people thats informed, the more that would be pissed and would leave
Time Warner has soon as Everest goes live in their neighborhood.  Now that
I think about it, once this gets known, maybe Everest would start their
expansion again just knowing there's 1000's of people out there want their
service NOW.