Everest Residential Service

Matt G linux at bizniche.com
Fri Apr 4 16:37:53 CST 2003

If that's true, it's pretty incredible...but that's a bit hard to swallow.

Sounds like what I need to do is check with Everest and TW and try to get
the best deal on a tv/internet package.  Then again, maybe I should skip the
tv part.  Most of that stuff seems to be pretty trashy these days.  After
12pm, if you watch HBO, all you get is straight porn.  And I wish there was
a way to block "reality tv" shows.   One word:  Catastophe

I _am_ stoked about highspeed internet and getting a little linux box up as
a personal server in my new place.  I have some old hardware I hope to use
to peice together a nice little box.

Matt