Everest Residential Service

Seth Dimbert s.dimbert at fhmr.com
Fri Apr 4 17:14:50 CST 2003

Matt I did exactly what you're describing with an old Macintosh clone.
Before you start paying for a static IP, consider no-ip.com. I use their
free service for sdimbert.servehttp.com which is a test PostNuke install I
use as a staging server. I've *never* had any problems with their free
service; I can only assume things work just as well when you pay for them.
:)

-SD