Everest Residential Service

zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Fri Apr 4 15:45:36 CST 2003

You have to watch out for Everest!!!  (At least according to TW!)

I have TW and had a signal problem earlier this week.  When the service
tech came out, he found a loose connector on the splitter that separates
the TV and modem lines.  He told me: (this is a direct quote!)

"They have had a real problem with sabotage in this area lately.
Everest is going around sabotaging Time Warner equipment to get more
customers."

As if. . . I have had service calls three times in the last 18 months
and they couldn't find the problem.  Everest has only been in my
neighborhood since January.  (They started hanging cable in November.)

--
A marble traveling at 22,000 miles per hour would strike with as
much force as a 400-pound safe traveling at just 60 miles per hour.