Stellar tech to ignite big-bang project

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Wed Apr 2 20:28:58 CST 2003

Not to worry we don't have any colliders big enough to blow up the
planet.
Probably nothing worse could happen than to blow up one or 2 continents
at worst.
;)
We're talk huge amounts of mass that need to be converted to energy to
produce something like the light show going on in space. That was a
super nova
more mass than we have in our whole planetary system.