Stellar tech to ignite big-bang project

Jeremy Fowler jfowler at westrope.com
Wed Apr 2 20:57:41 CST 2003

Ah your probably right. I opted for Home-Ecc instead of Stellar Particle
Acceleratory Physics because I thought it would be an easy 'A'. Geez, am I
regretting it now! Still, I'm sure the knowledge of how to sow yourself a pillow
might come in handy someday.

I just like to step-up on my digital soapbox and play the part of the cynical
doomsayer every once in awhile. ;-)