Web hosting again

Aaron aaron at aarons.net
Wed Apr 2 18:57:02 CST 2003

CPanel is specifically geared toward Multi-host servers.  It will allow you
to implement any size site you want.  Some people like it on their servers
just for the GUI administration features.  I must say that it's worth every
penny, however, it does not replace a knowledgeable Linux admin.

As far as your hosting requirements, there are many discount hosts out there
that can get you that much space although you may want to look at a VPS or
Dedicated solution if the traffic is high.  Keep in mind that any solution
you go with that isn't dedicated will require you to share the server with
as many as 1000 other customers.  (The cheaper the host, the more customers
they pack on a machine)  If you start to use to many resources the host may
kick you off.  You can get into a nice dedicated server (P4, 1GB RAM, 80GB
Drive, 200-300GB Transfer) for less then $200 per month with CPanel
included.

Also, you didn't mention his bandwidth requirements.

Aaron