Birch as an ISP

Charles Steinkuehler charles at steinkuehler.net
Wed Apr 2 14:08:37 CST 2003

Is anyone using Birch as an ISP, or have any reports, statistics, or
gossip regarding their service levels?

I'm considering getting a 1 or 1.5 MBit SDSL circuit with them, and
would like to know if they're a reasonable data service provider, or if
I should steer clear of them.

NOTE: I don't need anything from them but network connectivity, as I run
my own DNS, smtp, etc., but I would like to know if they've managed to
find their way out of the paper bag yet (History: A year or two ago when
I asked about using Birch for data services, the consenus was "they
couldn't route their way out of a paper bag" :)

--
Charles Steinkuehler
charles at steinkuehler.net