BitTorrent and RedHat 9.0

Kurt Kessler kessler2k at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 06:07:38 CST 2003

Sorry but I think that BitTorrent is pure crap.

But I have found several servers dishing out RH9. Im
impatient and have been hopping around servers just
like I did with RH8. Yeah I know...

Enjoy

ftp://linux.ibm.com/pub/RedHat/release_cds/RHL-9-i386/

http://ftp.linux.it/pub/mirrors/redhat9/

http://ftp.nsysu.edu.tw/Linux/RedHat/linux/9.0/en/iso/i386/

http://crop.unl.edu/hlug/