invite to topeka for technical talks and workshops

h4ck3rm1k3 at hushmail.com h4ck3rm1k3 at hushmail.com
Sat Feb 16 11:18:30 CST 2013

Hi all,

have resubscribed using a new mail to free up my gmail from mailing
lists.

we have moved to topeka and am now working on linux systems at payless
here. In my free time I am working on promoting open source software
and open knowlege.
We dont have a car by choice, so my transportation is limited to
public transportation which is almost non existent here in topeka,
there is only one train to KC at 5am in the morning.

There are many user groups in KC like java user groups and groups in
lawrence, but it is very hard to find people to go there with me who
have cars.

have been attending the http://www.adastralabs.org/ meetings on
thursday and we discussed there the options of making bigger events.

So, we would like invite speakers from the list to come to topeka to
hold talks and workshops, is possible we would create an event here at
the library, university or at some office (like pc911),
Ideally we would have 2-3 advance notice and would promote the event
locally.

For travel expenses we will have to discuss this topic, we will look
at fundraising to cover travel costs.

Please let me know if you would like to come to topeka at this mail or
jamesmikedupont at gmail.com
you can call call me on my mobile 908 347 4117

thanks

mike