Dreamhost

David Ambs dave at ambs.net
Wed Mar 30 13:48:18 CDT 2011

I manage two sites that are at dreamhost. The downtime used to be insanely
high, talking hours per month. About a year ago, his account was moved to
a new server, 8 core Xeon box. The site response time has gone down quite
a bit, and the server load in general is a lot more appealing than in the
past. The guy pays next to nothing for his hosting, so I guess you get
what you pay for. I imagine it depends largely on where they place your
account as well.