Bank websites

David Nicol davidnicol at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 11:21:36 CDT 2010

oh.

I do not believe my point about alignment of interests with brokerages
versus banks is affected by this boycott. There may be other
brokerages -- or credit unions, where there is also a greater
alignment of interests -- worth looking at.

Would you use a bill-pay service that just does bill-pay and is
differentiated by having a better (open standards, SOTA security,
available REST interfaces for the power customer) bill-pay interface?