Bank websites

Duane Attaway dattaway at dattaway.net
Wed Oct 6 09:52:21 CDT 2010

You might like Commerce Bank.  Everything works on my G1 Android browser.
I strongly suspect the guys who are in charge of the site are all unix
guys.  It has a good feel.  Its been a while since I desposited or cashed
a check, but I believe the image is a clickable pdf.  They use a little
javascript, but it seems to work well.  No evil flash or any of that crap.
SSL is deep as it gets. Commerce passes my Linux friendly tests.

Every time that I have called them, they answered within two rings and you
can tell they were locals.  No customer service scripts.  There was a
voice menu if you didn't want to talk with a person, but getting a person
only took several seconds, NEVER minutes.  FIRST CLASS SERVICE!

I hope Commerce never sells out and does a Sprint.