"How do you deal with difficult people?"

Jon Pruente jdpruente at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 21:59:50 CDT 2009

If there's anything I've learned, the customer is NOT always right.  Quite
often they are lying, cheating, stealin' low-lifes that need to be taken
care of before they cause a scene.  A clerk or associate can't please
everyone because some people aren't there to get thigns set right, they are
there to take advange of the situation.

Jon.