Netbook

Sean Crago cragos at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 00:54:33 CDT 2008

I'm looking at replacing my (potentially insecure and rarely updated)
Xandros-powered Eee with Gigabyte's M912 (the tablet netbook) when they
release the SSD & Linux based version, rather than switch distros on the Eee
to something without the boot-time optimization. Anyone have considerable
experience running Linux on a tablet, and thoughts on what's worth checking
out when you get one? I've always been a bit of a fan of dasher and might
play with it a little bit in the Gimp, but what else is out there? Any
decent handwriting recognition software for note-taking et al?

Thanks,
Sean Crago