Making a difference by constant comment.

Oren Beck orenbeck at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 15:33:09 CDT 2008

On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 3:27 PM, David Nicol <davidnicol at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 2:38 PM, Oren Beck <orenbeck at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Every time you are in a computer store or retail outlet that sells
>> computers. Mention Linux in a positive fashion.
>
> if you do this however, in the event they take your advice, you MUST
> buy something.
>

> --
> "checks and balances" is not financial jargon

With gasoline at $ 3.26 a gallon, and 120 miles round trip between me
and Micro Center? It's a slam dunk that I'd buy locally if possible.
For reasons of logistics alone.  I find spending a few $ more for
issues to get magazines issue by issue makes sense too as many issues
of some mags are of no use to  me -and others are.

--
Oren Beck

816.729.3645