Making a difference by constant comment.

Oren Beck orenbeck at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 14:38:12 CDT 2008

Every time you are in a computer store or retail outlet that sells
computers. Mention Linux in a positive fashion. NOT asking in a whine
"whydoncha..." but a calm assured informational stance of:

It would be a Really Good Idea to be selling computers with Linux
pre-installed. And also a Good Idea to be selling the Linux
magazines,books and software. Currently folks around here have to
drive X miles to your competitor. Where I spend dollars X on books and
magazines etc. Further explaining  the potential $ per Linux user they
would bring into their store by carrying the Linux items.

It certainly is a better use of our energy than some other methods.

--
Oren Beck

816.729.3645