Offtopic, but they dialed the funny up to 11

Geoffrion, Ron P [IT] Ron.Geoffrion at sprint.com
Fri Sep 26 11:47:00 CDT 2008

 doesn't work from my phone, even after my 'intergalactic law violation'

Google Docs

Sorry, but this browser does not support web word-processing.

We recommend you try Google Docs on:
Mozilla Firefox: 1.0.5 or higher
Mozilla SeaMonkey: 1.0 or higher
Internet Explorer: 6.0 or higher
All of these are FREE and easy to download and use.
Note that Beta versions of some browsers may not be supported.

If you are working to fix problems with a specific browser and would like to bypass this check, just add ?browserok=true to the end of the Google Docs url.
Please note that it is a violation of intergalactic law to use this parameter under false pretenses, so don't let us catch you at it.
And, it won't work very well -- really.

Ron Geoffrion
913.488.7664

Sent from my cool Sprint phone.