Adobe flash in Ubuntu 7.10

Craig Aldinger gonzogone at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 15:46:51 CDT 2008

Was a model of k.i.s,s.  Went back through my memory of audio streaming
places I've used in the past until I hit on one that did the download w/o
any intermediate steps, happened late last night and don't remember which
one came through w/ the goods, could have been WNCW out of Spindale, NC or
KRCL out of Salt Lake City or any other of a dozen fm stations that I like
to listen to. Somewhere in that mess is a tech person who set up a seamless
download as part of their website. Whoever they are, thanks! Now I have my
audio streaming capability back.