Flash alternatives

Kelsay, Brian - Kansas City, MO brian.kelsay at kcc.usda.gov
Tue Sep 9 08:14:31 CDT 2008

Man, you have so much going on in your post, I'm not sure what you are
trying to run this on.  I have used Sumatra for PDF reading, from the
Portableapps.com site on a windows box.   the fact that it is open
source should mean that it has a Linux pkg somewhere.  Alas, I just
looked and it is Winders only.  Sorry.

Brian Kelsay