Google Chrome

Kelsay, Brian - Kansas City, MO brian.kelsay at kcc.usda.gov
Thu Sep 4 09:13:12 CDT 2008

Plug-ins were brought up by someone else already.  I have to say that on
Windows PCs and laptops under my control, Firefox will stay as number
one browser for a while due to the plug-ins.  I have Adblock Plus and
Adblock Filterset.G to block a lot of cruft. Flashblock to stop the
blink tags that pass for ads these days.  Session Manager so that when I
shutdown the browser I can resume with all the tabs I had when I last
used it and it helps, but doesn't completely solve the losses from a
browser crash.  IE tab if something doesn't render as expected in
Firefox (I barely use this one anymore).

Firefox 2 and 3 will stay prime for me, butI will keep an eye on Chrome
and I hope Mozilla and others do too.

Brian Kelsay