DVDneXtCOPY iTurns Removes iTunes DRM with Virtual CD Burner

Jeffrey Watts jeffrey.w.watts at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 17:08:26 CDT 2008

Well, I guess my point was that while there were some small label artists or
lame "industry approved" and overexpensive storefronts (possibly only there
to provide a counterargument for RIAA's persecution of music sharers),
Apple's iTunes was the first "real" music store featuring artists from the
Big 3: Sony, BMG, WEA and featuring a real product.  Before iTunes, there
wasn't a viable industry.

It's not like Apple came late to the party and through their evil use of DRM
and monopoly somehow wrested control of the market from others - before them
there wasn't a market.

Jeffrey.

--

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from
oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that