DRM and the PRO-IP Act - Limited time opportunity?

Jeffrey Watts jeffrey.w.watts at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 02:56:59 CDT 2008

Leo, nice try, but you don't seem to understand "irony" at all.  Or perhaps
you're the embodiment of it?

You can try and turn it around, but the particular quote of mine (thanks for
using it again, I thought myself rather clever) you used really doesn't work
well for you.  I didn't CC the list on a private email in a lame attempt at
getting the support of others.  I'm not the shut-in that spews Ted
Kaczynski-esque manifestos every time someone disagrees with his pointless
crap.  But hey, if you want to keep reusing it, please go right ahead.

As I've said before, if you're willing to present cogent, rational,
reasonable content to this list, I'll be more than supportive and you'll
find me a congenial dude.  But when you bitch and moan and whine and rant
like you usually do, I'll call you out.  Stop acting like a troll and you
won't get treated like one.

Jeffrey.

--

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from
oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that