Linux Works (And Shines) On ANY Computer

Leo Mauler webgiant at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 13 01:58:24 CDT 2008

--- On Sun, 10/12/08, Christofer C. Bell <christofer.c.bell at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Oct 12, 2008 at 4:19 PM, some [irrelevant guy] whose opinion
> is worthless wrote:
> > On Sun, Oct 12, 2008 at 15:07, Leo Mauler
> <webgiant at yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> Linux can run on modern quad-core processors, but
> you can strip it down to run on

> > [irrelevant nonsense]

> [irrelevant guy], Leo doesn't care.   He just wants to argue with
> you.

Actually I don't want to argue with [irrelevant guy].  I quite frankly don't want to hear anything he has to say.  This is why I've put his E-mail in my Blocked Addresses list.

And now that I no longer have to listen to his yammering voice, I'm filled with a sudden sense of peace and happiness, such that I'm seeing the world in an entirely new light.  For example, NetNews really should have been taken out and shot ten years ago.  That's how happy I feel right now.