Midrange Web Browser? (between Firefox and Dillo)

Jeffrey Watts jeffrey.w.watts at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 11:03:43 CDT 2008

That's funny, that's not what almost every single analysis I've read has
said.  Back it up with numbers or I call shenanigans.  Yes, there are FASTER
browsers out there, especially if you talk about ones that are lacking in
features.  But it's certainly not "bloated and slower than pretty much any
other browser".

J.

--

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from
oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that