Old Computers

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Sun Nov 16 12:26:57 CST 2008

Aargh!  I just found another one!

I now have I think seven old computers.  Anybody interested?  These were all
working when pulled for upgrade.  I'm pulling the HD's out of all but one,
need to go through and wipe them and offer them seperately.

Three 486 class, probably AMD K5's, tower case.  Pre-ATX.  XT keyboard.

Deskpro 2000 Pentium 133-200 (not sure), 32M RAM,  Floppy, CD.

Deskpro 4000, 200MHz, 64M RAM, 2.4G Hard Drive included because it has the
Compaq BIOS-on-disk.  NT4 workstation installed.  Floppy, built in NIC &
Video, (& sound?).  Not sure if it netboots.

(Deskpros are about four inches tall and have a riser board w/ PCI & ISA.)

K6-III 400MHz, 40M RAM, HP Superstore Tape 6000 Floppy Tape, floppy, CD.

PIII, 400MHZ, 328M RAM

Compaq SFF, about 4"x14"x18", PIII 600MHz, 128M RAM, CD, Floppy.

I think there are enough nic's to go around, with the possible exception of
the older towers.

All free if you take 'em all, pester me directly for details.

I also have a LaserJet IIP+ if anybody's interested in that.  Will be posting
other components (Drives!) as I get them cleaned up and inventoried.