Gentoo is having problems, isn't it? (was Re: Conversion to Linux)

Jeffrey Watts jeffrey.w.watts at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 01:44:05 CST 2008

Well, to be fair, regardless of its development status it doesn't get
included because it's truly worthless for business use.  It's nearly
impossible to support given the way it's installed.

But yeah, it looks like it's dying to me, too.

Jeffrey.

--

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from
oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that