Trust able remote storage

Philip Dorr tagno25 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 16:32:10 CDT 2008

try a service that allows ssh and private, non-internet accessible, folders

/usr/bin/rsync -az --password-file=/path/to/password/file --delete
user at ip:/path/to/remote/folder/
/path/to/local/folder/

"       --password-file
              This option allows you to provide  a  password  in  a  file
for
              accessing  a  remote rsync daemon. Note that this option is
only
              useful when accessing an rsync daemon using the built in
transâ
              port,  not  when using a remote shell as the transport. The
file
              must not be world readable. It should contain just the
password
              as a single line."

password:user

--