Trust able remote storage

Arthur Pemberton pemboa at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 15:59:05 CDT 2008

Are you guys aware of any trusted remote solution, something I can
setup a throttled rsync to with cron, that allows high end-to-end high
encryption. I guess the only sensible place to do encryption at would
be on my end. I've ready stories of people loosing their domain names
due to having done business with Cuba (even people outside the USA)
and my country of origin does business regularly in Cuba, so I'm also
concerned about that aspect... although i guess that makes the
criteria too tough.

I'd settle for encryption and reliability.

I'm guessing i can use fuse-encfs and just rsync it's dir

( www.pembo13.com )