Ubuntu

Jeffrey Watts jeffrey.w.watts at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 15:27:17 CDT 2008

I posted in response to Jonathan's comments.  You then apparently
thought it was posted in response to you.  You then defended his
comments, and I rebutted.  Please check my earlier post, I think you
got confused in the thread a little bit.  :)

As far as your observation goes, you acknowledge that it's anecdotal.
I can probably produce anecdotal accounts one way or another on a huge
range of issues, but as we all know anecdotal accounts aren't really
useful when trying to make generalizations.

Jeffrey.

On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 2:42 PM, Arthur Pemberton <pemboa at gmail.com> wrote:

>  And did I say it was representative of the entire community? I
>  SPECIFICALLY said I was commenting about those that I observed.

--

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy
from oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a