Organization Poll on the KCLUG Forums

Matthew Copple mcopple at kcopensource.org
Wed Mar 19 21:39:52 CDT 2008

On Mar 19, 2008, at 12:30 PM, Julie wrote:

> Just because of ONE instance of a heated discussion someone now
> wants to effect Censorship. Is Censorship what the group as a
> _whole_ REALLY wants??? What I have silently watched up until now is
> a small minority trying to effect its will upon the majority here in
> the 'new letter', the "Poll" set aside. What is wrong with this
> picture? ...AND does it remind you, personally, of another Greater
> Entity in this Country?

Censorship is so 20th-century. I prefer boiling oil and beheadings.
Any time someone posts something off-topic, the rest of the list
simply hunts the individual down and "goes medieval" on him. We drink
some Boulevard Wheat out of the idiot's skull while shouting a toast
to RMS. Then we all go home and brag about it on the IRC channel.

Did I mention I think Linux is pretty cool (I don't want to be the
first to contribute my head, after all)?

Matthew Copple
mcopple at kcopensource.org