Moratorium on moderation/censorship/general whines.-give it up for lent eh?

Oren Beck orenbeck at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 14:28:21 CDT 2008

At the risk of Unleashing more Dogma by a careless religious reference.

ALL the Whines about altering the ways we post to the existing list.
ALL the attempts at thinly disguised power grabbing.
ALL the insincere clamor to Just Change Things to Some Other Way.

Let's give it up for lent eh?

After all- one IS to my understanding to sacrifice their deepest joy for lent.
And it frankly seems as if trolling,flaming and general moaning has
become some folk's all consuming joyous passion! My appearing Snarky
is actually a bit more to prove a point.

If you feel *MY* little screed to be not proper conduct here?

Then we have established the concept of f improper conduct.
. Which should be then held as such by ALL.
Or do we now consider any conduct at all desirable with no regard to
it's impact?
I'd hoped to NOT have to say this- but kiddies- either we learn from
the admittedly bad examples shown here by others before me- and choose
constrictive content  -as in?

Posting content from now on of rational constructive value.to set a
new higher standard. .

Failing that you can just quit this Linux stuff and play Grand Theft
Auto's "Maximum Splatter" skinned version
--
Oren Beck

816.729.3645