Kclug Digest, Vol 44, Issue 34

Earle Beason Earle-Beason at kc.rr.com
Wed Mar 19 21:00:05 CDT 2008

	I looked at the website and poll, I'm not the type to register for one poll. I did kick around a bit and found little to nothing of interest. I already made it known how I feel about the tediousness of all the stuff not centered around Linux, or computers, or even tech related. Frankly, I don't care to read a page on somebody opinion on anything outside of the tech realm. When I want to talk about religion, I talk with my preacher. When I talk about politics it on the back porch with a glass of beer. When I want to hear about Linux, I come to this forum. It along the philosophy an old boss of mine taught. You come to work, to go to work, you don't come to work for the soap opera.

"""On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 8:28 AM, Steven Hildreth <sphildreth at gmail.com>