Group or family web mail on self owned servers.

Jeffrey Watts jeffrey.w.watts at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 19:31:30 CDT 2008

Thinking a bit outside of your request, you might also consider using
Google Apps (http://www.google.com/a).  Google can host your domain
and handle your email for you.  I moved my domain to that a while ago
and I've been very happy with it - running clamAV, SpamAssassin,
Sendmail, etc was a pain.

Google Apps is very simple, and allows you to set up workgroup support
functions all in one spot (mail, calendaring, docs, spreadsheets,
etc).  It's basically all of Google's tools but using your domain name
and allows you to manage users and permissions.  Fun stuff.

Jeffrey.

--

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy
from oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a