Group or family web mail on self owned servers.

dspake at gmail.com dspake at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 14:10:08 CDT 2008

I've looked some into this issue, especially something that would
handle my families email and calendar needs.  I focused on groupmail,
and there are several that you may want to look at.  I focused on
Scalix, Citadel and Zimbra (wikipedia them all for more info).  They
were all pretty nice, and IIRC, Zimbra has a VMWare option, and Scalix
has a LiveCd option.

Dave