Ubuntu

feba thatl febaen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 20:54:30 CDT 2008

On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 7:22 PM, David Nicol <davidnicol at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 3:49 PM, feba thatl <febaen at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >  you wouldn't
>  >  tell someone that driving an SUV is like driving a moving van, but
>  >  they both use the same basic skills.
>
>  If one was trying to sell a SUV to someone who was comfortable with
>  a moving van, one very will might tell them that.

If you prefer lying for short term sales instead of being honest for
long term customer satisfaction, perhaps. But I think the reason most
of us are here in the first place is because we're tired of being
screwed over by someone we're supposedly paying for a quality product,
dishonesty doesn't suit our community.