Suggestions for Linux group

Jeffrey Watts jeffrey.w.watts at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 18:08:38 CDT 2008

We're a bunch of old fogeys.  KULUA has been in continuous existence
for about 14 years I believe.  We're the oldest LUG in the area by
far, though we're certainly not the most active nowadays.  Check out
our local celebrities Steve "The Nordquistador" Nordquist and Chris
"Four Rules" Bell.  If you haven't heard of us you must be one of
those "dang youngins".  ;)

As far as the site goes, the site is plain, old, and functional
because I'm plain, old, and functional.  :)

Jeffrey.

P.S. Sorry for the double post Arthur.

--

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy
from oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a