Suggestions for Linux group

Oren Beck orenbeck at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 18:04:06 CDT 2008

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 4:37 PM, Kyle Sexton <ks at mocker.org> wrote:

> >     Unfortunately I didn't join the list to read about other people's
> >     religious view, although I'm sure kctheology.org is available.  If
> >     kulua.org was working I'd check out that list to see the signal to
> noise
> >     ratio.  Anyone know the owner so s/he can kickstart apache?
>

> So long, and thanks for all the fish.  I looked at the last 10 topics on
> the kulua/www.kulua.org list (their webserver finally came back up)
> and they are much more focused:
>
> 1.  [OT] Business Internet options in KCMO?
> 2.  Bluevirtual
> 3.  Network configuration - gateway or router
> 4.  data format for mysql
> 5.  sFTP logging
> 6.  Sound not working
> 7.  Firewall for Fedora 7 and 8
> 8.  Can I watch what you do with Snort for Network Intrusion Detection?
> 9.  [solved] Re: [KULUA] Windows Permission ?
> 10. Fortran90 program compile error
>
> Only reason I'm doing a 'sign-out' message is I though some others might
> be interested in the other list as well.
>
> --
> Thanks,
> Kyle Sexton

With frank respect for  your freedom to choose associating or not based on
some list content- I must also request you not give up on this group! Your
contributions to the group are of value. One scenario YOU may start and
continue some. There are enough list members for each of the "Topicals" to
post even one on topic item a week in rotation  and displace the OT content.
Losing those of a topic focused nature diminishes the list.

 So stay with the group ok?

--
Oren Beck

816.729.3645