Everything Is Relative

Leo Mauler webgiant at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 11 16:42:15 CDT 2008

--- Steven Hildreth <sphildreth at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 2:08 PM, feba thatl
> <febaen at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Would someone please care to explain to me why
> > the hell people are talking about the nature of
> > reality on a LUG mailing list?
>
> That is what Luke-Jr does. It's somewhat of his
> speciality.

Taking it back to Linux for a second, Luke-Jr does
seem to have a rather dogmatic approach to Linux as
well, since I seem to recall that he is always
offended when someone mentions a device which requires
a non-native-Linux workaround like ndiswrapper.

Given his strict definition of Linux as a "free" (as
in beer AND speech) operating system, I guess I should
have tread more carefully when bringing up words
typically associated with religion, such as "heresy."