Samba Web Interface

Billy Crook billycrook at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 14:20:37 CDT 2008

And the irony is CIFS is quite secure if you tunnel it through SSH,
but on any platform where you would have to use CIFS (read: on
windows), you can never bind to the local port 445, and can't connect
to cifs on any port other than 445.

I'd try those two web apps over apache+SSL.  in the off chance your
requirement of being 'web' is less to do with the user interface and
more to do with firewalls, there are several methods of tunnelling
arbitrary network traffic over http as valid (proxy and firewall
compatible) http requests. See:
http://freshmeat.net/projects/corkscrew/