Wikipedia editors spread Global Warming Propaganda

Monty J. Harder mjharder at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 08:36:30 CDT 2008

On Sat, Jul 12, 2008 at 7:48 AM, Leo Mauler <webgiant at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Whether or not you believe in climate change, the evidence appears to be
> mostly in favor of climate change.  The fact that the piece presented used
> the words "global warming" instead of "climate change" speaks of a biased
> work.

Of course climate changes.  We have solid evidence of ice ages, separated by
warmer periods such as the current one.  But the theory that CO2 causes the
warm periods is completely bogus; the record shows that increases and
decreases in CO2 -=FOLLOW=- global temperature changes by ~800 years.  It's
bad enough when people commit the logical fallacy "Post hoc, ergo propter
hoc", but this is "Pre hoc, ergo propter hoc"!

Al Gore had the cajones to put graphs of CO2 and temperature up on the wall,
vertically separated so as to make the eight century lag difficult to see,
and won a damn Nobel prize for his trouble.  It's rank dishonesty, and we
can't make intelligent decisions based on misinformation.  (ObOnTopicRef:
Garbage In, Garbage Out)