Prices and costs

Jeffrey Watts jeffrey.w.watts at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 14:45:00 CDT 2008

I think Netnews has been done to death.  Please see my prior emails.
I think I've already talked about this issue too much, and I don't
think it's fair to monopolize the discussion.

Jeffrey.

--

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy
from oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a