Quick GUI frontend development for command line tools?

Bradley Hook bhook at kssb.net
Fri Jan 18 13:50:40 CST 2008

Depending on how simple you want, you could go with bash + dialog or
kdialog. It's an easy way to make all of those command line options
mouse-clickable, doesn't require any compiling, and will be easy to move
from machine to machine. But... you obviously can't do anything fancy
with this combo.

~Bradley