The Noob offering a bribe for help

Earle Beason Earle-Beason at kc.rr.com
Sat Feb 23 19:50:02 CST 2008

I have been playing with Fedora 8, still being the lin-noob here I have
two things that I haven't been able to figure out. I would like to set
up raid and configure it for my machine, I am using the m2n-sli deluxe
board on a custom machine and use it as a media server for the house.
Preemptively, yes they are better systems for this, and Fedora not set
in stone an anybody welcomed to change my mind.  However back to the
issue  I would like to have both Linux and M$ be able to read and write
from the media-server. while I know the group meets regularly, I am
unable to make any of the meetings due to other commitments. So I throw
out the offer if anybody wish to crash my house on a Saturday evening
and show me what i have been doing wrong, I'll throw up some Pizza and
Beer, or any other drink that may be desirable.

Also if anybody is interested and has rug rats to deal with. My wife
wouldn't mind watching them for a couple of hours, the house has been
kid tested and the walls have already been drawn on