Novell Users Intl. meeting - tomorrow at noon.

Alex Monteiro alexm at kiscc.com
Mon Feb 18 14:41:20 CST 2008

We hope to see some KC-LUG members there !

~Alex

NUI Kansas City meeting - Tue. 2/19 12pm - Prize Giveaway!

When:  Tuesday, February 19th - 12:00-1:30pm.
Where:  Metropolitan Community College Facility Services Building - 1601 Prospect Ave.  Kansas City, MO. 64127
Why:  Our first official meeting of 2008 - discuss changes at Novell and win a pass to Brainshare ($1895 value)
RSVP:  alexm at kiscc.com  - we need a headcount for lunch.

Novell Users Intl. (NUI) Kansas City is having our unofficial kick-off meeting for 2008.  Come join us for some Arthur Bryants lunch and Novell discussions with Kansas City area customers and partners.

Agenda:
Organizational changes at Novell presentation
Introduction to NUI-KC officers
New NUI website - registration and features
Plans for Brainshare
Brainshare pass giveaway ($1895 value)
Topics and vendors for future NUI meetings

See you there!

Alex Monteiro
Business Development Manager
KIS Computer Center - Kansas City