Kclug Digest, Vol 43, Issue 19

Earle Beason Earle-Beason at kc.rr.com
Sat Feb 16 21:37:14 CST 2008

Sounds like a candidate for impact testing,  I tested mine and found
motors, a bunch of nifty gears, and some parts to experiment with.
Actually the printer was dying anyway, so when it croaked, I salvaged
the motors for a school project, but it was impact tested in the
approved "Office  Space," method.