Tablets with real video cards?

cragos at gmail.com cragos at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 05:29:03 CST 2008

Well, I'm not looking for a whole lot. I'd probably settle for a
Nvidia Geforce 6100 or the like - More concerned about being able to
play Civ4 or StarCraft2 without setting 'em to ASCII-art mode than
getting my FPSes on. I'd buy this in a heartbeat if it were available
stateside: http://www.tabletpcreview.com/default.asp?newsID=799
Unfortunately, though, the Koreans have dubbed us unworthy. Anyone got
a similar recommendation that actually can be had?

-Sean